Monday, June 21, 2010

World Cup Nonsense.


I didn't run today.. Oops. Shoot.
Now that that's out of the way...

Caution: Do not continue if you are a soccer fan...
Just as I was getting slightly more pumped about soccer.. today happened. I've never seen anything more annoying (not a very descriptive word, I know, but true), or tedious than the games today. First of all 7-0? Enough said. THEN, game 2 was painful. Not ACTUALLY painful for the players, because we all know they only get hurt about 10% of the times that they act like they're hurt, but painful pour moi ! Anyone who has ever played sports, we grow up to be tough, and not acknowledge pain unless you can no longer perform for your team, in which case you ask for a sub, and get the hell off the field for good (or til after you get stretched). So I'm thinking about boycotting for the rest of the World Cup because my friends at RU on the soccer team could outlast all these soccer guys for hours on the field. I never ONCE saw my roommates drop to the ground in agony, and then get up and be playing for the rest of the game.
I don't get it. Phew. Had to get that off my chest.

I'm leaving for MN on Thursday to see the fams, and meet West for the first time. So pumped!
I must go, Real Housewives of NJ is calling.

:)
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1

No comments:

Post a Comment